“You’re the Man” Happy Birthday Card for Cards in Envy
It’s hard. Making a card for a guy. A card that’s not frilly. Usually no flowers, no pretty ribbons. It’s hard. But that’s our card challenge this time for Cards in Envy. Make a card that depicts “You’re the Man” or more specifically–a manly, masculine card. So here’s mine. I kept it simple. Tried not to over think it and used some neutral “manly” looking papers.
My list of supplies for this card:
- Kraft 8 1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock
- Kaisercraft 6 1/2″ Paper Pad–“Art of Life”
- Circle Punch
- Colorbox Graphic 45 Decades Ink–Dark Cashmere (to ink the edges of the paper layers)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (for the sentiment)
- Misti Stamp Tool
- Stampin’ Up! Acrylic Stamp–“Endless Birthday Wishes”
- Foam Tape (to raise the sentiment layer slightly)
- Button String–Natural
Okay, so it was pretty easy after all with the right supplies. Thinking about it was the hardest. Ha, ha.
Get your card crafting on and make a manly card! We’d love to see it over on Cards in Envy for this challenge.