I’ve received my second image for the CDAC Progressive Challenge and I was right! It was a cute Halloween themed image featuring a cat in a bat mask obviously pooped out from too much trick-or-treating! I love the big comfy chair he is draped over and the pumpkin and cobweb in the scene. This image is by Priscilla Styles. Too cute! Of course, I had lots of fun coloring it with my Copic markers. The creation details (supplies list) is at the end after my signature and the Copic coloring list is right under the photo.
Copic Coloring List:
- Cat C0, C3, C5, R20
- Mask and Sofa Buttons N10 with black Spica pen for glitter
- Pumpkin YR04, Yr07, YR17, Y38
- Leaves G21, YG63
- Sofa B91, B95, B97
- Window Frame C0, E00
- Window C3, C5
- Spider Web N10 with black Spica pen for glitter
- Wall Y21, Y23, Y26
I used a Deconstructed Sketch for this card which worked out perfectly. And I decided to not put a sentiment on it so I could use it as a thank you, thinking of you or as a note card during the month of October. Below is the sketch I followed.
Now I’m ready for my third image for this progressive challenge. Can’t wait to get started on it!
- Printed papers, Authentique Enchanted 6×6 Collection
- Burnt Orange Ribbon
- Bow Easy Template to tie the Double Bow
- Black dressmaker sewing pins