There are certain basic supplies that I use for my card and mini album crafting nearly every. single. time. And I thought that I’d start a list here on this page of those items along with a link (if available) of where you can purchase it online.
- Cardstock for Card Bases: 8 1/2 x 11 Papertrey Ink. Paper Basics, Stamper’s Select, White
- Cardstock for Stamping Images/Printing Digi Stamps and Coloring with Copics: 8 1/2 x 11 Copic X-press It Blending Card
- Cardstock for Album pages and covers: 12 x 12 Paper Accent 80 lb. Smooth Texture
- Adhesive/Tape Runner: ATG Scrapbook Tape, 1/4 inch and Scoretape 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch and 1 inch
- Wet Glue: Art Glitter Designer Glue, Dries Clear!
- Other Glues: Beacon 3-in-1 (for quickly gluing flowers and embellishments)
- Scor-Tape Releaser: Un-du (for when you need to correct mistakes when using Scor-Tape or Beacon 3-in-1 Glue, DOES NOT WORK WITH ART GLITTER GLUE!)
- Bone Folder: Large Teflon Bone Folder from Bonefolder.com
- Markers: Copic Sketch
- Ribbon: Hug Snug Seam Binding Ribbon (Available in 100 yard rolls & a variety of colors)
You can also find it in shorter lengths from crafters on Etsy
- Paper Trimmer: Provo Craft- Cricut Basic Trimmer (12″ Arm)
- Chipboard Trimmer: Premier Heavy Duty Wood Guillotine Paper Cutter for CHIPBOARD
- Inks, Metal Embellishments, Scissors and Ruler: Tim Holtz and Ranger