This time for the Cards in Envy card challenge, we are looking for cards that feature Flowers and Fantasy--a combination of flowers with something associated with fantasy like mermaids, unicorns and of course fairies. For my card, I used a bit of Graphic 45 paper from their Secret Garden Deluxe Collector's Edition. The soft colors and flowers of that line were perfect for my card. I then used a chipboard fairy from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts for the fantasy part of my card. I'll list below the supplies that I used for this card and for finishing the fairy.
- Graphic 45 Secret Garden Deluxe Collector's Edition
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Chipboard Fairy
- Wow! Mint Macaroon Embossing Powder (On the Fairy)
- Clear Emboss It Dauber
- Shimmerz Creameez I'm Not Limon and Purple Rain (On the Fairy)
- Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Acrylic Stamp Sentiment from Papertrey Ink "Mixed Messages"
- Button Twine
- Wink of Stella, Clear
Below you can see a bit more clearly the sparkle and shine on the fairy and her wings.
I hope you'll join us over on Cards in Envy for another fun card challenge.