Fantasy & Flowers Card for Cards in Envy
This time for the Cards in Envy card challenge, we are looking for cards that feature Flowers and Fantasy–a combination of flowers with something associated with fantasy like mermaids, unicorns and of course fairies. For my card, I used a bit of Graphic 45 paper from their Secret Garden Deluxe Collector’s Edition. The soft colors and flowers of that line were perfect for my card. I then used a chipboard fairy from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts for the fantasy part of my card. I’ll list below the supplies that I used for this card and for finishing the fairy.
- Graphic 45 Secret Garden Deluxe Collector’s Edition
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Chipboard Fairy
- Wow! Mint Macaroon Embossing Powder (On the Fairy)
- Clear Emboss It Dauber
- Shimmerz Creameez I’m Not Limon and Purple Rain (On the Fairy)
- Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Acrylic Stamp Sentiment from Papertrey Ink “Mixed Messages”
- Button Twine
- Wink of Stella, Clear
Below you can see a bit more clearly the sparkle and shine on the fairy and her wings.
I hope you’ll join us over on Cards in Envy for another fun card challenge.