Black & White Card with a smidge of color
Hello and Happy Monday! Today we have started a new card challenge over on Cards in Envy for Black and White cards with a smidge of color. To make sure I didn’t go overboard on the “smidge of color” part, I kept this card simple like the ones we did for the last challenge.
Here’s a list of what I used to create this one:
- Black Cardstock
- White Cardstock (I cut an extra layer of the white and scored it to give it the lines you see)
- Heidi Swapp 6×6 Favorite Things patterned paper
- Celebrate Teal Braid Ribbon
- Teal Flat Flower, Petaloo
- Acrylic Sentiment from my stash (sorry I don’t know the name of this set)
- Prima Chalk Ink in Teal Damask
I really like how this turned out in the black & white with just that bit of color pop. I hope you’ll join us for this challenge going on until April 2nd over on Cards in Envy.